* Tee Time Policy: Use our online tee time booking system (see red button above) for booking tee times one week in advance or call the Pro Shop after 7:00am for individual assistance. (208) 765-0218
* Driving Range Hours: Open Daily; Dawn to Dusk. However, Wednesday the driving range closes at 6:00pm for clean pick, and Thursday the driving range opens at 8:00 to allow time to mow
* Dress Code: Collared shirts preferred, shirts must be worn at all times. No tank tops, cut-offs, short-shorts, bare midriffs, or swimwear allowed.
* Pace of Play: Groups are required to maintain their position on the golf course. Groups falling a hole or more behind will be asked to move up into position behind the group in front of them. No fivesomes allowed.
* Golf Cars: 90 degree rule is in effect, (cart path to fairway, then back to the cart path). Carts must stay on the cart paths on all par threes, and around all tees and greens.
* Players Responsibility: Each player is responsible for any and all damage caused by their golf ball and or equipment. We ask all players to respect the private property of our neighbors around the course by not trespassing to retrieve errant shots.
* Each player is required to have their own bag and set of clubs.